Have you ever taken a photograph and wished you could make it better? Have you a creative side that you want to express? Are you looking for a new hobby, or even a new career? Knowledge in Photoshop will equip you with the skills you need to really transform your images. A firm understanding of the power of post-production and image editing will open up a whole new world of creative tools and techniques. In this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge you need to enhance, edit, and create images to a professional standard and to add a whole other layer to your skill set as a photographer and designer.
Must be computer literate with good working knowledge.
- Identify and describe the major functions of Photoshop CS4.
- Work and manipulate images.
- Resize and Crop images.
- Work with basic selections.
- Create, edit, delete and manage Layers.
- Paint, Retouch photos, and Correct Colors.
- Use Masks and the Quick Mask Mode.
- Use the Pen Tool and Create Special Effects.
- Export Your Work, and demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher