This Mobile App Development course has been developed to help you make that step into building commercial Apps a reality. This course will focus on building mobile web apps which will work across multiple platforms including Android, iOS, and others. This course has a technical focus and develops an in-depth expertise of core technical disciplines such as designing, developing and testing software solutions for mobile platforms. After completing this course, you’ll understand what it takes to build professional Apps for mobile devices while gaining experience and knowledge in using platforms and tools such as Objective-C Interface Builder for Apple, Java and Eclipse for Android combined with SDK and 3rd party libraries such as PhoneGap and Jquery Mobile.
- Hardware interfaces for mobile devices
- UML for mobile applications design
- XML for Mobile Computing
- Building Mobile Apps using HTML5
- Implementing JQuery Mobile
- Working with Phonegap to develop mobile apps
- Building iOS applications using Objective-C
- iOS SDK
- Android app development using Eclipse
- Android SDK
All learners are encouraged to bring their own Mobile App idea with them, which can be developed and deployed over the duration of the course.